Reactivate a Cancelled MacinCloud Subscription
If you wish to reactivate a cancelled MacinCloud Subscription that has not yet expired, simply use one of the three methods described below.
Through the Web Portal
- Log onto your Web Portal account.
- From the dashboard, click on the subscription you wish to reactivate.
- Click the "Actions" option on your canceled subscription
- Click "Reactivate"
With your Billing Management Link
- Open the email you were sent upon purchase that contains your username and password
- Open the Billing Management URL Link located right below your server credentials in the email
- Click "Reactivate" on the canceled subscription you wish to reactivate
Contact our support staff and ask that your server be reactivated. Be sure to specify which subscription you wish to be reactivated (Provide username and servername)
Reactivate an Expired MacinCloud Subscription
If your Subscription Plan has already expired, you will need to contact our Support Help Desk and request assistance to reactivate the Subscription Plan. The preservation of your data is not guaranteed once a Subscription Plan has expired, and there are a few steps you should take to expedite the reactivation process:
- Please ensure that any past due invoices have been successfully paid.
- In your support request, please specify the subscription you wish to be reactivated (Provide the username and server name)