Issue: I canceled my MacinCloud subscription but now need to reactivate it
Cause: You wish to reactivate a subscription that you canceled in its subscription period
Note that if you canceled during a trial or your account has expired, please contact our Support Staff.
Solution: There are three different ways to reactivate your subscription:
1. Through the Web Portal
- Log onto the Web Portal
- From the dashboard, click on the subscription you wish to reactivate
- Click the "Actions" option on your canceled subscription
- Click "Reactivate"
2. With your Billing Management Link
- Your new account email where you received your login information, there is a Billing Management URL Link (located right below your server credentials)
- Follow the link
- Click "Reactivate" on the canceled subscription you wish to reactivate
3. By Request
- Contact our Support Staff and ask that your server be reactivated. Be sure to specify which subscription you wish to be reactivated