If you canceled your MacinCloud subscription but wish to reactivate it, you can do so in one of the three ways described below.
Through the Web Portal
- Log onto the Web Portal
- From the dashboard, click on the subscription you wish to reactivate
- Click the "Actions" option on your canceled subscription
- Click "Reactivate"
With your Billing Management Link
- Open the email you were sent upon purchase that contains your username and password
- Open the Billing Management URL Link located right below your server credentials in the email
- Click "Reactivate" on the canceled subscription you wish to reactivate
- Contact our support staff and ask that your server be reactivated. Be sure to specify which subscription you wish to be reactivated (Provide username and servername)
Note: If you canceled during a trial or your account has expired, please contact our support staff.