Select preferred payment option on your PayPal account
To use your existing PayPal balance for purchasing a MacinCloud Mac server, you will need to select the correct settings on your PayPal account. You can do this by performing the following steps:
- Log into your PayPal account
- Click "Wallet" (Located towards the top of the screen)
- Under "Payment Methods", select the payment type you want to use as your preferred payment method.
- NOTE: To use a PayPal balance payment method, Paypal requires that you have a PayPal Cash or PayPal Cash Plus Account linked to your personal account. See PayPal's official support article for more information: Can I hold and use a balance with PayPal?
- You can then choose this as your preferred payment method as detailed by PayPal: What is my preferred payment method and how can I change it?
If you experience any issues with enabling these settings as described above, please contact PayPal's customer service to resolve issues with their product.