Experiencing issues or challenges using your MacinCloud Subscription Plan?
If so, please submit a support ticket detailing the issue that you are facing. Our Tech Support Agents are happy to provide expert assistance to quickly resolve your concerns!
If you are finished using the services, you may proceed to cancel your Subscription Plan(s) using one of the following methods. Note, once a Subscription Plan is cancelled, the service will remain accessible until the Plan expires at the end of the current subscription period.
With your Billing Management link
1. Locate the initial "New MacinCloud Account" email that you received containing your login information (You should have received this email when you first purchased your server plan or account)
2. In the Billing section of the email, there is a Billing Management URL Link.
3. Click on the link to visit the your billing account page, and then click and confirm "Cancel Subscription" on the subscription you wish to cancel.
Through the MacinCloud Web Portal
1. Login to MacinCloud Portal using the email address you used when you first signed up the account. (If you do not have a portal account yet, simply create one using the same email you used during signup)
2. After logging in, go to your user profile icon at the right upper corner, and then go to the "Subscriptions" section.
3. You will see a list of your current subscriptions, click the "Update" button next to the subscription you wish to change.
4. Click the "Cancel Subscription" link and go through the confirmation process.
1. We are here to help. If you need any assistance, please submit a support ticket via the Submit a Ticket Page so we can help you resolve the issues.
2. If you are done using our services, you can submit a support ticket to request cancellation of your plan(s) by visiting the Submit a Ticket Page. Be sure to contact us from the email address used to purchase your Plan, and specify the server name and username of the Plan(s) you wish to cancel.