There are three different ways you can cancel your subscription at any time. Note that after cancellation your subscription will be active until the end of its current subscription period.
With your Billing Management link
- Find the initial MacinCloud new account email that you received containing your login information (You should have received this email when you first purchased your server plan or account)
- In the Billing section of the email, there is a Billing Management URL Link.
- Click on the link to visit the your billing account page, and then click and confirm "Cancel Subscription" on the subscription you wish to cancel.
Through the MacinCloud Web Portal
- Login to MacinCloud Portal using the email address you used when you first signed up the account. (If you do not have a portal account yet, simply create one using the same email you used during signup)
- After logging in, go to your user profile icon at the right upper corner, and then go to the "Subscriptions" section.
- You will see a list of your current subscriptions, click the "Update" button next to the subscription you wish to change.
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" link and go through the confirmation process.
- We are here to help. If you need any assistance, please submit a support ticket so we can help you resolve the issues.
- You can simply submit a support ticket to request cancellation of your plan by visiting the Submit a Ticket Page.