If you have any difficulties using your account or have any questions, please make sure to contact us using our Support Portal so we can help you.
There are several ways to cancel your subscription:
1. Use Your Billing Management Link:
- Your new account email where you received your login information, there is a Billing Management URL Link (located right below your server credentials).
- You can use it to immediately access your billing history and current subscriptions. You can use this link to update your billing information, or cancel your existing subscriptions.
2. Through MacinCloud Web Portal:
- Login to MacinCloud Portal at portal.macincloud.com (If you do not have a portal account yet, simply create one using the same email you used during signup)
- After logging in, go to your user profile icon at the right upper corner, and then go to the "Subscriptions" section.
- You will see a list of your current subscriptions, click the "Update" button next to the subscription you wish to make change.
Click the "Cancel Subscription" link and go through the confirmation process
- If you have questions or face difficulties, we are here to help. Simply raise a support request through our Support Portal so we can quickly resolve the issue you are facing.
After cancellation, your account will be active until the end of your subscription period.