Change your server's language in System Preferences
If you wish to change your server's language, simply perform the following steps:
- Open the Apple menu and click "System Preferences"
- Click "Language and Region"
- Click the "+" button
- Choose your desired language and click "Add"
- Confirm your decision on the popup
- Exit out of the window
- Say "No" to the restart prompt. Instead:
- Log off server
- Log back onto server
Here is an illustration of the entire process below:
Note: If you wish to change your keyboard's language, please see our relevant support article: Change Keyboard to non-English layout.