Creative uses of MacinCloud
You might not have realized the potential value of MacinCloud. Here are some creative ways of using MacinCloud for conventional and unconventional tasks:
- Publish apps on the App Store with your own Apple Developer account after developing them with Xcode or other development software unique to Mac
- Study, collaborate, compile and publish iOS and other mobile apps from a non-Mac or older Mac computer
- Compile iOS and cross-platform applications that require the Mac environment
- CI build servers/slaves for App development and test automation
- Use free or purchased Apps from the App Store, or other Mac software vendors, and access from anywhere in the world on any mobile devices with an Internet connection. Your purchases will stay in your App Store account and you can use them on other compatible devices without paying for them again
- Test your website on all Mac compatible browsers
- Digital self-publishing. There are free Apps and software that allow you to easily publish your books to iBooks store and other eBook stores. Check "iBooks Author," for example
- Securing contract work. If you wish to have a secure workplace for your contractor to work on your digital images, documents or programming projects, you can use MacinCloud.
...... and much much more.