GameMaker v2023.6.0.92 Now Supported on MacinCloud Managed Servers
Modified on: Mon, Aug 28, 2023 at 5:14 PM
The latest version of GameMaker v2023.6.0.92 is now supported on MacinCloud's Managed Server Plans. Quickly get started on a Mac Server with GameMaker pre-installed by obtaining a Managed Server Plan today!
GameMaker is a versatile game development tool known for its user-friendly interface and powerful capabilities. Game developers interested in development and testing of 2D games within a macOS environment can use GameMaker with MacinCloud servers.
- Addressed sporadic SSO login 404 error, which incorrectly categorized accounts as Guests in GameMaker, restricting expected modules in Target Manager.
- In recent OS updates, safety prompts emerged for YoYoRunner.app. This release exclusively tackles and resolves this issue.
- In this update, login errors prompt GameMaker to use pre-existing downloaded licensing data. If prior session credentials are valid, the login process continues normally.
- GameMaker introduces a new app during project load, import, and save. This app assesses compatibility for upgrades and downgrades as projects are accessed.
- Feather node is now activated as the default setting for all new users and during installations
- For help via Helpdesk ticket or bug report, a new "Generate Bug Report Package" tool is added to the Help menu.
- Minor bug fixes and changes.
The latest version of Gamemaker requires macOS High Sierra (10.13) or later.
GameMaker Release Notes
GameMaker Download Archive
Interested in MacinCloud Managed Servers?
Visit the Managed Server Plan page to obtain a Managed server.
Do you require full root/admin privileges on a MacinCloud Server?
Find out more about MacinCloud Dedicated Server Plans.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.