Dedicated Server Plan users may encounter an issue where Visual Studio Code does not load properly. In this situation, over half the screen may not load, causing the application to be unusable:
To fix this issue, simply disable hardware acceleration. This is difficult to achieve using the GUI, so we recommend that you directly modify the "argv.json" file to disable Hardware Acceleration. Please follow these steps:
1. Navigate to your users folder by going to Finder > Users/
2. Click on your user folder (which is admin for most users)
3. Ctrl + Shift + . to show the hidden folder for .vscode
4. Edit argv.json with a text editor to include "disable-hardware-acceleration": true
5. Save then relaunch Visual Studio Code.
For questions or assistance, please contact HelpDesk Support.