Sublime Text 4 version 4126 is now supported on MacinCloud Managed Server Plans with macOS Big Sur and later. Try a Mac Server with Sublime Text 4 pre-installed by obtaining a Managed Server Plan to quickly get started!
Sublime Text is a cross-platform application development source code editor. It natively supports many programming languages and markup languages. Functionalities can be expanded with plugins by users, and Sublime Text features a Python API to facilitate plugins.
- Improved OpenGL rendering performance by automatically batching together controls.
- Fixed various issues tracking symlinks in the side-bar.
- Fixed multiple reported bugs from users.
- Improvements and new features with syntax highlighting engine.
- Typescript, JSX and TSX now supported as default programming languages.
- Improvements with Python API.
- Many more fixes and new features.
- Requires macOS Big Sur and later.
Sublime Text Release Notes 4126
Official Sublime Text Website
Interested in MacinCloud Managed Servers?
Visit the Managed Server Plan page to obtain a Managed server.
Do you require full root/admin privileges on a MacinCloud Server?
Visit the Dedicated Server Plan page to obtain a Dedicated Server.