The latest version of GitKraken is now supported on MacinCloud Managed Server Plans. Try a Mac Server with GitKraken pre-installed by obtaining a Managed Server Plan to quickly get started!
GitKraken is a cross-platform Git GUI that helps to increase productivity and improve workflows. The intuitive UI simplifies complex commands to a click of a button or keystroke, and users can quickly open repos, set favorites, and organize them in project groups. GitKraken is integrated with Github, Bitbucket, and GitLab.
- GitKraken Client now supports the ability to create and apply patches
- The Left Panel now supports context menu to toggle visibility of the different sections
- Improvements to user interface, layout, and performance in Git LFS
- In Terminal Tab titles, repo aliases will now show and the ability to search tabs list
- There is now a short text field for naming the branch when creating a branch from the issue when viewing an issue from inside GitKraken Client
- Multiple user reported bugs fixed
Interested in MacinCloud Managed Servers?
Visit the Managed Server Plan page to obtain a Managed server.
Do you require full root/admin privileges on a MacinCloud Server?
Visit the Dedicated Server Plan page to obtain a Dedicated Server.