GitKraken version 8.1.1 is now supported on MacinCloud Managed Server Plans with macOS Big Sur and later. Try a Mac Server with GitKraken pre-installed by obtaining a Managed Server Plan to quickly get started!
GitKraken is a cross-platform Git GUI that helps to increase productivity and improve workflows. The intuitive UI simplifies complex commands to a click of a button, or keystroke, and users can quickly open repos, set favorites, and organize them in project groups. GitKraken is integrated with Github, Bitbucket, and GitLab.
- GitKraken CLI users can now use 'git help' to display help information about using Git
- Windows users will now see an auto-suggest option for the 'cd' command
- Users changing directories in the GitKraken Terminal will see auto-suggest options showing the end of the folder path rather than just the beginning. This is useful when long directory names are present.
- Users can choose from more Keif options for their avatars when creating or editing their Profiles.
- Improved GitKraken Terminal support for custom fonts, such as Nerd Fonts and Powerline fonts.
- Users leveraging oh-my-posh in Powershell using custom themes will now see and be able to select auto-suggest options.
- Users can now resize the commit panel in a GitKraken Terminal tab.
- All Mac users are now able to use the 'gk' commands.
- Users can now resize the merge editor tool as expected when the visualization panel is positioned to the left or right in a GitKraken Terminal tab.
- When working with GitHub and GitLab wiki repos, GitKraken will no longer throw an error message about being unable to fetch pull requests.
- If a user checks out a commit while in Solo mode, they will now see the HEAD tag displayed.
- Users fetching GitHub pull requests will no longer see timeouts.
- Requires macOS Big Sur and newer.
Interested in MacinCloud Managed Servers?
Visit the Managed Server Plan page to obtain a Managed server.
Do you require full root/admin privileges on a MacinCloud Server?
Visit the Dedicated Server Plan page to obtain a Dedicated Server.