The latest version of Safari is now supported on MacinCloud Managed Server Plans and Dedicated Server Plans! Safari comes pre-installed, alongside Chrome and Firefox on Managed Server Plans, with the latest version of macOS Monterey and later, for convenient access to Apple's native browser.
Safari is a modern web browser that focuses on performance and privacy. Try a Mac Server with Safari pre-installed by obtaining a MacinCloud Managed Server Plan or Dedicated Server Plan to quickly get started.
- Resolved parsing issue: The ARIA role attribute now ignores leading and trailing whitespace, including line breaks, for improved accuracy.
- Addressed issue: Form landmarks that lack a label are no longer incorrectly exposed.
- Resolved: VoiceOver now correctly announces button labels even if the button is within a shadow root.
- The "enabled" attribute has been deprecated in favor of "available" in "shippingContactEditingMode."
- Resolved: Clipping issue of the "Strong Password" button after selecting "Suggest New Password" has been fixed.
- Other fixes and features are documented in 'Safari 17.2 Release notes'.
Safari 17.2 Release Notes
Official Safari Homepage
Interested in MacinCloud Managed Servers?
Visit the Managed Server Plan page to obtain a Managed server.
Do you require full root/admin privileges on a MacinCloud Server?
Find out more about MacinCloud Dedicated Server Plans.