The latest version of Safari is now supported on MacinCloud Managed Server Plans and Dedicated Server Plans! Safari comes pre-installed, alongside Chrome and Firefox on Managed Server Plans, with the latest version of macOS Monterey and later, for convenient access to Apple's native browser.
Safari is a modern web browser that focuses on performance and privacy. Try a Mac Server with Safari pre-installed by obtaining a MacinCloud Managed Server Plan or Dedicated Server Plan to quickly get started.
- The expanded state of <details> elements on iOS is now correctly exposed.
- Column headers within <role="row"> elements with display: contents are now properly exposed to assistive technologies.
- An issue with empty accessibility labels for <role="treeitem"> elements with display: contents and child text starting with a newline has been fixed.
- A bug has been fixed that could lead to authentication through Extensible Enterprise Single Sign-On hanging when the authentication process was canceled on the server side
- Support for Managed MediaSource has been added to iOS.
- Added support for storage.session.setAccessLevel.
- The storage.session is now accessed only by TRUSTED_CONTEXTS by default.
- Other fixes and new features. See release notes for further information.
Safari 17 Release Notes
Official Safari Homepage
Interested in MacinCloud Managed Servers?
Visit the Managed Server Plan page to obtain a Managed server.
Do you require full root/admin privileges on a MacinCloud Server?
Find out more about MacinCloud Dedicated Server Plans.