The latest version of GitHub Desktop is now supported on MacinCloud Managed Servers. Try a Cloud Mac Server with GitHub Desktop pre-installed by obtaining a Managed Server Plan to quickly get started!
Easily access and manage your projects or make commits with the intuitive GUI application offered by GitHub. GitHub Desktop is for both beginner and experienced developers that want to streamline their development workflow. GitHub Desktop can help you manage your projects, create significant commits, and log the project's historys without using command line.
- Added fetch and force-push actions in a dropdown as an alternative to the main Pull/Push/Publish action button
- Now get notified when someone comments your pull requests
- Added support for VimR code editor on macOS
- The no local modifications suggested next action's preview pull request button isn't sporadically disabled
- Fixed issue where NVDA reads number of suggestions when an autocompletion list shows up0
- Full list of updates here.
Contributing and collaborating using GitHub Desktop
Interested in MacinCloud Managed Servers?
Visit the Managed Server Plan page to obtain a Managed server.
Do you require full root/admin privileges on a MacinCloud Server?
Visit the Dedicated Server Plan page to obtain a Dedicated Server.