The latest version of GitHub Desktop is now supported on MacinCloud Managed Servers. Try a Cloud Mac Server with GitHub Desktop pre-installed by obtaining a Managed Server Plan to quickly get started!
Easily access and manage your projects or make commits with the intuitive GUI application offered by GitHub. GitHub Desktop is for both beginner and experienced developers that want to streamline their development workflow. GitHub Desktop can help you manage your projects, create significant commits, and log the project's history without using command line.
- Add JetBrians CLion support on macOS
- Launching the software without a crash on Apple silicon devices
- Remove any leading or trailing whitespace from repository remote URLs.
- Improve Windows support for the most recent RStudio versions.
- Improve Windows support for VSCodium's most recent versions.
Contributing and collaborating using GitHub Desktop
Interested in MacinCloud Managed Servers?
Visit the Managed Server Plan page to obtain a Managed server.
Do you require full root/admin privileges on a MacinCloud Server?
Visit the Dedicated Server Plan page to obtain a Dedicated Server.