The latest version of Visual Studio Code is now supported on MacinCloud Managed Server Plans.
Visual Studio Code is a streamlined code editor with support for development operations like debugging, task running, and version control. It aims to provide the tools a developer needs for a quick code-build-debug cycle. Try a Mac Server with Visual Studio Code pre-installed by obtaining a MacinCloud Managed Server Plan to quickly get started!
- This update addresses these issues:
- Copilot pre-release installation issue
- Choice snippets breaking extensions
- Pick up TS 5.1.6
- Terminal icon switching when pressing the Shift key
- Secret store [onDidChange] does not fire in the window where the VS Code 1.8.0 update was made
- Markdown preview broken
- June 2023 Recovery 1
- Terminal full black screen
- EnvironmentVariableCollection.description only works for one extension