Unity Hub Version 3.2.0 is now supported with MacinCloud Managed Server Plans. Unity is a real-time development platform for building 2D, 3D, and VR games and apps. Managed Server Plans are a popular low-cost solution that allows users to quickly begin development with Unity in a macOS environment. Obtain a Managed Server Plan to quickly get started with a Mac server!
- Fixed a issue where certain Android modules were marked as installed in the Hub but not detected by the Editor
- Fixed a bug where after installing new Editor versions, the Hub would display incorrect Android submodules for download
- Improvements to project creation, user interface, download and installations, Visual Studio, Windows, and macOS
- Fixed issue where users on macOS prevented PATH environment variable from being correctly provided to the Editor
- Full list of updates here
Interested in MacinCloud Managed Servers? Visit the Managed Server Plan page to obtain a Managed server with the latest versions of pre-installed software