Apple iOS Developers can now utilize Xcode 14.1 on MacinCloud Managed Servers with macOS Monterey and later. The release of Xcode 14 is here to amplify your developer environment. Try a Mac Server with Xcode 14 pre-installed by obtaining a Managed Server Plan to quickly get started!
Xcode 14.1 includes Swift 5.7 and SDKs for iOS 16, iPadOS 16, tvOS 16, watchOS 9, and macOS Monterey 12.3. On-device debugging with Xcode 14 is supported for iOS 11 and later, tvOS 11 and later, watchOS 4 and later.
- Fixed an issue where the ActivityAuthorizationInfo.activity EnablementUpdates AsyncSream doesn't send a new update when it's changed in Setting.app
- Fixed an issue where the iOS simulators may stop showing Live Activities and Dynamic island features
- Fixed an issue where building a Matter Extension templates results in a compiler error
- Interface Builder shows iPhone 14 and Apple Watch Ultra size models in the device bar
- Fixed an issue where onboarding a product to Xcode Cloud may get stuck after selecting a product in the onboarding sheet
- Improvements to build systems, simulators, source control, source editor, and storekit