The latest version of Xamarin.iOS for Mac is now supported on MacinCloud Managed Server Plans with macOS Ventura and is bundled with Visual Studio 2022. This SDK will be required if you are going to use any of the following simulators: iOS 16.4 , iPadOS 16.4, tvOS 16.4, and watchOS 9.4. Try a Mac Server with Xamarin.iOS pre-installed by obtaining a Managed Server Plan to quickly get started!
- Several bug fixes
- Added missing fields and setters
- Added nullability to forgotten files
- Added further support for custom apps and .so files
- Unified a few code functions
- For the full list of updates, visit here
- The latest features and APIs require Xcode 14.3.1 and the bundled iOS, tvOS and watchOS
- Apple's Xcode 14.3.1 requires a Mac running macOS Ventura or later
Interested in MacinCloud Managed Servers?
Visit the Managed Server Plan page to obtain a Managed server.
Do you require full root/admin privileges on a MacinCloud Server?
Find out more about MacinCloud Dedicated Server Plans.