There are two connection methods for accessing your MacinCloud server from a web browser:
1. Connect to your server using a URL. Paste the following URL into your browser address bar, and replace [servername] with the server name you wish to connect to. Then, enter the username and password (provided in the email you received upon signup) to connect:
Ex. If you wish to connect to server LA999, then the correct connection URL will be: https://labc01.macincloud.com/rdpdirect.html?server=LA999
2. Connect to your server by logging onto the Web Portal with your favorite browser and performing the following 3 steps:
1. Click your server type under the "My Servers" tab on your dashboard
2. Click "Actions" on the server you wish to connect then click "Connect Now"
3. Enter your username and password (provided in the email you received upon signup) to connect
Shared Portal Access:
If you are accessing a shared server account then please follow these steps:
1. Click your server type under the "My Servers" tab on your dashboard and select the Plan type that was shared with you.
2. Click on the dropdown menu that is located on the left side of the browser underneath your name.
3. Select the account that has been shared. Once selected, the shared server accounts will appear on your "My Servers" page.
4. Click "Actions" on the server you wish to connect then click "Connect Now".
5. Enter your username and password (provided to you by the account email) to connect.
Note: Shortcut commands will not be available when connecting from the web browser due to the browsers limitation.
If you experience any issues trying to connect to your server this way, don't hesitate to contact our support staff.