You may be prompted "Codesign Wants to Access Key in Your Keychain" during codesign process. To resolve this, you should set the related key's Keychain Access Control setting to "Always Allow."
- Open Keychain Access in Applications > Utilities > Keychain Access
- Highlight "Login" Keychain
- Find the key or keys you wish to allow codesign to access
- Right-click the key item, and select "Get Info"
- Click on the "Access Control" tab
- Select "Always Allow"
- Press "Save Changes" to confirm the change
This should allow codesign to access the key you selected to always allow access. Repeat the above steps on all keys you wish to always allow access.