You may be prompted with messages such as 'codesign wants to access key "access" in your keychain'. To resolve this, you should set the related key's Keychain Access Control setting to "Always Allow":
- Open Keychain Access in Applications > Utilities > Keychain Access
- Highlight "Login" Keychain
- Find the key or keys you wish to allow your application to access
- Right-click the key item, and select "Get Info"
- Click on the "Access Control" tab
- Select "Allow all application to access this item" or "Always Allow"
- Press "Save Changes" to confirm the change
- Enter your password you use to login to the server to authenticate
This should allow your application to always allow access to the selected key. Repeat the above steps on all keys you wish to always allow access.
Reference Video: How to allow applications to access keychain in Mac® OS X™