Before attempting to make the connection, please ensure the following:
- Port 6000 is not blocked
- Port 22 is not blocked
- You are on a stable internet connection (Cable recommended)
2. Enable the remote login feature
For Managed users:
- Make sure you've purchased the Remote Build (SSH) Add-on. You can add it by following these instructions.
For Dedicated users:
- Log onto your Mac server
- Open "System Preferences"
- Open "Sharing"
- Check the check-box for "Remote login"
3. Making the connection
- Log onto your server
- With your server connection open, open Visual Studio on your local machine
- In Visual Studio on your local machine go to:
- Tools > Options
- Xamarin > iOS Settings
- click Find Xamarin Mac Agent
- Enter your IP address and your server credentials