Connect using Remmina
1. Follow the installation instructions on this page: https://remmina.org/how-to-install-remmina/
2. Import the RDP connection package from your MacinCloud new account email to use with Remmina.
You can find further details in this discussion thread.
Connect using Rdesktop
For Rdesktop, p download the software before executing the following steps:
1. Run the Rdesktop application on your Linux computer.
2. Use the following information to connect:
Server (Host): [Your Server Name].MacinCloud.com
This will depend on your account. You will receive your server name after your purchase. If your server name is "A101," then your hostname is "A101.macincloud.com".
Port number: 6000
If there is no specific setting for port number, please use the format: "A101.macincloud.com:6000"
3. Now you can adjust the display settings optimize your connection display quality. We recommend you to use a lower resolution and color depth first to ensure faster performance.
4. After connecting to the server, type in your assigned username and password to connect. To log off, please make sure to use the "Apple icon > Log Out..." on the remote server.
If you require any further assistance or experience any issues, please contact our support staff.