Install Fastlane through Visual Studios
- Log onto your MacinCloud server
- Open Visual Studio for Mac (It is located under the Applications tab in Finder)
- Go to Preferences -> Publishing -> Apple Developer Accounts and click on the "Get fastlane and Sign In" button (As seen in the screenshot below):
- Once the installation is complete (It will take a couple of minutes), you will see a prompt for your Apple Developer Program ID
- Log in with your Apple Developer Program account and continue using Visual Studio for your builds
If you need more assistance or experience issues with any of these steps, please contact our support staff.