The latest version of Android Studio Giraffe v2022.3.1 is now supported on MacinCloud. Try the Managed Server Plan to quickly get started with a Managed Mac server, which comes with latest versions of Mac applications and tools pre-installed for your convenience.
Android Studio is the official IDE for Google's Android operating system, designed specifically for Android app development. Android Studio provides the fastest tools for building apps on every type of Android device. Android Studio Giraffe is a major release that includes a variety of new features and improvements.
- There is now a maximum supported API level for Android
- Added compatibility between the Android Gradle plugin and Android Studio
- Live Edit feature added
- There is now a new UI feature
- Support and bug fixes for Grammatical Inflection API
- Added ability to view and manage Device Explorer processes
- New assistant within Android SDK Upgrade
- Updates and enhancements to diagnostic tools and bug reporting systems
- Added a 'Make Selected Modules' option on the toolbar
- 'Sync' tool now has a 'download info' option
Android Studio Giraffe v2022.3.1 for Mac is supported on macOS Ventura and later.
Interested in MacinCloud Managed Servers?
Visit the Managed Server Plan page to obtain a Managed server.
Do you require full root/admin privileges on a MacinCloud Server?
Find out more about MacinCloud Dedicated Server Plans.