The latest version of DropBox is now supported on MacinCloud Managed Servers. DropBox is a popular application among MacinCloud users for seamlessly and conveniently syncing files and projects to a MacinCloud Managed Server. Try a Mac Server with DropBox pre-installed by obtaining a Managed Server Plan to quickly get started.
Dropbox is a file hosting service designed to improve your workflow that offers cloud file storage, file synchronization, password management and much more. Dropbox also features numerous integrations that can help improve your productivity.
- Right-clicking on a Dropbox folder in Mac's Finder or Window's FIle Explorer will now launch the selected folder in your web browser with an interactive menu to organize content
- A new entry point from Backup Setting to the Backup Plan modal
- When you are offline during external drive backup setup an error will now prompt
- Fixed crashes on macOS 12.3 and up
- See the full list of updates
Do you require full root/admin privileges on a MacinCloud Server?
Find out more about MacinCloud Dedicated Server Plans.