The latest version of Mozilla Firefox is now supported on MacinCloud Managed Server Plans. Mozilla Firefox comes pre-installed, alongside Chrome and Safari, to provide quick and convenient access to your favorite web browser on a Mac server.
Mozilla Firefox is a web browser application featuring a responsive engine with minimal memory usage, and it comes packed with features geared towards privacy, security, productivity, and much more.
- Resolved a bug (Bug 1876518) where the Library and Sidebar context menus were only displaying Multi-Account Containers icons in the "Open in New Container Tab" menu.
- Resolved a bug (Bug 1848801) where clicking the Dismiss button in notification pop-ups on Windows would cause a new webpage to open in a new tab.
- Resolved a bug (Bug 1877002) where the yaru-remix system theme was not applying correctly on Linux.
- Resolved a bug (Bug 1876220) where an extra newline was added to a rule in the Developer Tools' Inspector when copying it to the clipboard.
- Rolled back a keyboard behavior change in the Developer Tools' Rules view, specifically related to validating a property name or input with the Enter key.