The latest version of Mozilla Firefox is now supported on MacinCloud Managed Server Plans. Mozilla Firefox comes pre-installed, alongside Chrome and Safari, to provide quick and convenient access to your favorite web browser on a Mac server.
Mozilla Firefox is a web browser application featuring a responsive engine with minimal memory usage, and it comes packed with features geared towards privacy, security, productivity, and much more.
- Firefox has introduced a new feature called "Copy Link Without Site Tracking" in its context menu.
- Firefox has extended its privacy measures in private windows and the ETP-Strict (Enhanced Tracking Protection - Strict) configuration to bolster security.
- Firefox is introducing a Cookie Banner Blocker as a default feature in private windows for users in Germany.
- In the recent update, Firefox has implemented a feature to import TLS trust anchors, such as certificates, directly from the operating system's root store.
- Users running Ubuntu Linux can now import settings or data from Chromium if both Firefox and Chromium are installed as Snap packages.
- More bug fixes and additions detailed in the release notes.