Getting Familiar with macOS
If you're just beginning to get familiar with macOS, the first thing you'll want to do is to find and open an application. To do this, you should access the Applications folder by opening ‘Finder’ (It is the leftmost icon in the dock at the bottom of the server screen) and then clicking on 'Applications'. This will display all the software that is currently installed on your server.
As additional resources, we recommend these useful guides for learning how to use and navigate your Mac server:
1. Apple's Official macOS User Guide - Covers Mac basics and features, such as using built-in applications and setting preferences.
2. Getting started with macOS basics - General overview on how to get started with macOS and learning the basics of your Mac.
3. 9to5Mac Navigating macOS - Learn most useful features for easy macOS navigation
4. Anson Alexander’s Mac Tutorial for Beginners - Switching from Windows to macOS: A Mac tutorial for beginners and PC users showing how to switch from Windows to macOS.
5. Apple Support Video tutorial: Mac Keyboard Shortcuts that will save you time.