Issue: I wish to change my server’s operating system
Cause: I need to access a specific/latest version of an application that’s only compatible with a different macOS
- For Dedicated Users:
Please do the following (Note upgrading to a different macOS can take several hours)
- Log into your Dedicated Server
- Backup your data
- Open the App Store and download the latest macOS
- Follow the onscreen instructions
- After 1 hour has passed, reboot the server using the Web Portal
If you need to downgrade, see the instructions "For Managed Users" below.
- For Managed Users:
- You will need to purchase a new subscription with the desired macOS selected (“How do I change to a different type of plan?”). Note that the OS on your server cannot be altered.