Issue: Unable to use Ctrl+Drag to create a new outlet from the UIView to the code
Cause: Working on Xcode remotely has some limitations, Xcode does not recognize certain key combinations that are sent remotely, such as Control+Click+Drag
Workaround: You can manually create your outlets by right clicking on box, then dragging from the Outlet to the code.
1. Enter Assistant Editor Panel
2. Right Click the Box you want to link with an Outlet
3. After right clicking the box you can see the choices. Click and drag from the circles to the piece of code you want to attach to.
4. You can select a different outlet than you initially chose by selecting the dropdown menu for Event
5. You can remove the link by right clicking the box with the outlet and clicking the X to remove the link.