If you are looking for a low-cost cloud Mac server solution for building iOS or cross-platform Apps, completing day-to-day tasks that require a Mac, please try our Managed Server Plans. You will receive Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) access information and use any RDP client to gain access to the server. The price starts at $20 per month. Depending on the total amount of time you need per day for accessing the server, you can choose among 3-hour, 5-hour, 8-hour and no time limit plans. Having a hard time to decide which level of commitment you need? Start with the 3-hour daily limit plan.
If you are an infrequent Mac user, using a few hours one day, and then idle for another week or so, you can choose the Pay-As-You-Go plan. You pre-pay $30 for 30 hours of usage credit (Make sure you read and understand the billing rules). If you foresee that you will use more than 7 days in a month with an average of 3 hours of use per day, you will be much better off choosing from the Managed Server Plans instead.
The Manages Server Plan features:
- System: Physical Apple Mac Servers (Not VM's)
- CPU: 2.5GHz Intel Core i5, upgradable to i7
- Memory: 8GB, upgradable to 16GB
- Hard Drive: 10GB Fusion Drive user file quota, upgradable to 1TB SSD
- Cloud Storage: All major cloud storage client Apps (Dropbox, Box, OneDrive etc.)
- OS: Sierra (10.12.3), El Capitan (10.11.6), Yosemite (10.10.5), or Mavericks (10.9.5)
- Bring Your Own Software Licenses
- Mac Applications and Tools pre-installed and configured