Pay-As-You-Go Plans provide you a Managed Mac Server user account but you prepay 30 hours of usage. Pay-As-You-Go plans are best for users who use the server occasionally and wish to quickly start development and tasks with our pre-installed Mac Applications and Tools. Our Tech Support Team carries out advanced administrator tasks for you upon request. For more information, please visit the Pay-As-You-Go Server Plan Order page.
If you wish to self-manage the server and obtain root/admin access, please review and select from our Dedicated Server Plans.
Mac Server Specifications:
- System: Physical Apple Mac Servers (Not VM's)
- CPU: 2.5GHz Intel Core i5, upgradable to i7
- Memory: 8GB, upgradable to 16GB
- Hard Drive: 10GB Fusion Drive user file quota, upgradable to 1TB SSD
- Cloud Storage: All major cloud storage client Apps (Dropbox, Box, OneDrive etc.)
- OS: Sierra (10.12.3), El Capitan (10.11.6), Yosemite (10.10.5), or Mavericks (10.9.5)
- Bring Your Own Software Licenses
- Mac Applications and Tools pre-installed and configured