Issue: When trying to install or run Safari extensions, the extension does not install properly or cannot be ran.
Cause: It is likely that the extension is unsigned and you need to allow unsigned extensions
Solution: Assuming extension is unassigned. Please follow these steps:
1. Enable Safari developer menu.
- Pull down the “Safari” menu and choose “Preferences”
- Click on the "Advanced" tab
- Check the checkbox "Show Develop menu in menu bar.” This enables Safari developer menu
2. Enable unassigned extension under the Safari developer menu.
- Go to "Developer" menu in Safari
- Select "allow unsigned extensions" (note: earlier version of Safari may not have this option)
- Uncheck "disable extensions" in the same "developer" menu to allow extensions
- Install and run your extension again.
Please contact our support if you continue to face issues.