Issue: I wish to take a break from using my subscription but would like to return to it later.
Cause: You do not want to cancel your plan because you will not have access to your server or need to take a break.
Solution: Users can pause their subscriptions through the web portal following these steps:
- Log onto the Web Portal
- Click on your subscription under "Subscriptions" on the dashboard
- Click "Update" on the server you wish to pause
- Click "Cancel Subscription"
- Select the "I want to take a break" option
- Fill out the number of days you wish to pause your subscription (Up to a maximum of 60 days)
- Click "Pause Subscription" to confirm
The pause will take affect at the end of your subscription's current billing cycle. This will pause the renewal charge for your subscription by the amount of days you entered.
Note that you will not be able to access your server until the pause period has ended. If you need to prematurely end your pause period please contact us.