To test your local computer's actual network upload and download speed (bandwidth), as well as latency (ping) measurements, please follow the steps:
1. Visit www.speedtest.net
2. Click on "change server" blue link
3. Depending on the location you select on the plan page:
- For North America West/Mid-West, type "Los Angeles" and select a server to test
- For North America Central, type "Houston, Texas" and select a server to test
- For North America East, type "New York" and select a server to test
- For Europe/Africa, type "London" and select a server to test
- For Asia, type "Singapore" and select a server to test
- For Australia, type "Sydney" and select a server to test
4. Once you selected a proper server, click the "go" button to test your connection.
It is recommended that your Upload Speed should be greater than 100Kbps and Ping (latency) should be less than 150ms for a reasonable MacinCloud performance.
If you have questions regarding performance and the best server location for you, please contact our support and we will help.