Problem: When using MacinCloud, the Ctrl+Drag operation does not work properly.
Cause: Unfortunately Mac OS has limitations in performing certain key combinations and touchpad gestures when controlled remotely. There are a few workarounds that make some key combinations possible. Please see the currently known workarounds below
1. Move a Controller in Interface Builder
- Double-clicking the object in the side bar
- Move it using the arrow keys
2. Use Interface Builder to connect a view element to file owner
- Right-clicking the element
- The popup appears, drag the circle on the right hand side of the property to what you want to link to
3. Connect two controls in Main Space or Document Outlines (left pane)
- Point to the Target Control
- RightClick to open context menu with available Connection points
- Select a Connection circle at the left side of menu, circle becames a "+"
- Click the "+" sign and drag it to the Source Control
- Release mouse to create new connection
4. Create and connect new outlet (Assistant Editor mode)
- Create a New Outlet manually in the Assistant Editor pane
- Point to the New Outlet in Connection Inspector (right pane)
- Select the New Outlet circle at the left side of Connection Inspector, circle becames a "+"
- Click the "+" sign and drag it to the Source Control in the IB